Greenland and evenko are proud to unveil the lineup of the third edition of ’77 Montreal presented by Coors Light on July 26, 2019, at Parc Jean-Drapeau on Île Sainte-Hélène. The festival will take place on the traditional and historic festival site located a few steps away from the Jean-Drapeau metro station—one of the most renowned sites in North America, which has been revamped in the past two years by the city of Montreal.
Since its first edition in 2017, the festival has had more than 17,000 punk rock fans of all ages celebrate over 40 years of punk music and culture.
This year, ’77 Montreal features three of the biggest American punk rock bands: Bad Religion, from Los Angeles; Pennywise, from Hermosa Beach, CA; and Streetlight Manifesto, from New Jersey. Also in the lineup: the essential punk of BIGWIG – celebrating their 25th anniversary this year, the garage rock of Wavves led by “king of the beach” Nathan Williams, hardcore heroes Four Year Strong, and 70s iconsAnti-Nowhere League, The Avengers and The Exploited. Closer to home, we notably find Quebec band Mute, as well asSudden Impact from Toronto, who will return to Montreal for the first time in more than 25 years! Check out the complete lineup below:
FESTIVAL PASS PRICES
- GENERAL ADMISSION: $77 (taxes and service fees included)
- GOLD: $117 (taxes and service fees included)
WEEKEND WARRIOR PASSES
- GENERAL ADMISSION: $225 (taxes and service fees included)
- GOLD (’77 Montréal GOLD + HEAVY MONTREAL GOLD):$399 (taxes and service fees included)
Children 10 and under: FREE ADMISSION
WEEKEND WARRIOR PASSES:
This is the perfect option for punk & metal lovers! HEAVY MONTRÉAL and ’77 Montréal are teaming up to offer you a WEEKEND WARRIOR 3-DAY Combo Pass General Admission andGold. Festivalgoers will be able to attend ’77 Montréaland HEAVY MONTRÉAL which is taking place on July 27 & 28 at the same location. Details regarding HEAVY MONTRÉALare available at heavymontreal.com
’77 MONTRÉAL’S ON SITE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- A full day of punk rock music and culture featuring over 20 bands on 3 different stages;
- The “Marché Aux Punx” vendor village;
- A family friendly Kids Zone, and FREE ADMISSION for children 10 and under;
- … More details to come!